East 59th Twilight In Blue Topaz Constance Madssen
Every major ad campaign needs a show-stopping “piece de resistance” and it is a well-known fact that picking just the right “face” can either make or break any perfectly orchestrated plan. With this in mind, Laird Drake had the genius to cast Constance Madssen as his leading cover girl. With the only diva in town who could rival in beauty with the vibrant blue of the most luxurious topaz ever set in gold at the helm, the East 59th Agency set the tone on how precious jewels should be advertised forever!
- 12-inch articulated doll with long rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Show-stopping multi-layered couture gown, constructed in a jewel-tone brocade, with attached tulle underskirt and a flower ornament attached to the bust line;
- Pair of matching brocade panties;
- Maxi-length slim skirt, adorned with a bouquet of flowers at the waist (the bouquet is not detachable);
- Statement necklace and earring set drenched in “blue topaz”;
- Black clutch purse;
- Black pumps with “blue topaz” ornaments;
- Pair of long-manicured hands;
- Pair of alternate full-length gloved hands;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prototypes shown, the final product may vary. Background and props are not included. This collectible is meant for adult collectors ages 15 and up only.