East 59th Festive Lights Constance Madssen
3 in stock
Festive Lights Constance Madssen
The East 59th Collection. LE550
Constance Madssen is not one to tolerate competition well and the arrival of Della Roux in New York could only mean one thing: another pretty face to steal her spotlight and she would have none of it!
Fighting for maximum visibility, Constance selected one of the most beautiful, intricately embroidered couture ensembles for the Max & Newman Department Store holiday campaign… Her own way to show the newcomer how it’s done!
- 12-inch fully articulated vinyl fashion doll with rooted hair;
- Delicately silver embroidered gown with rhinestone accents;
- Glamorous white faux-fur coat;
- “Silver” open-toe sling back heels;
- “Silver” clutch purse;
- Intricate “silver” earrings and necklace with sapphire-colored “stones”;
- Elegant “stone-encrusted” broach;
- Delicate cap hat with bright blue bow detail;
- Pair of long manicured hands;
- Alternate pair of long painted glove hands;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.